A continuación veremos el paso del Camino Francés por Burgos

Here BURGOS, Caput Castellae, which was called Symphony of stone and cement. Here he joined the Basque way.
Diego Rodriguez Burgos Porcelos repopulated in 884. First it was city - castle, then the county town of Burgos, Castilian county, and capital of the kingdom of Castile and Leon.
The Cathedral has a Door of Forgiveness (now closed) through which came the peregrinos.Y inside Santiago chapel and image of the Cristo de Burgos (the s.XIII, believed to have been found at sea), of great veneration among pilgrims, who was taken to the cathedral in the nineteenth century, from the convent of St. Augustine.
The Romanesque Cathedral was begun to be built by Alfonso VI in 1075. Its foundations were used to raise the present Gothic Cathedral begun by Ferdinand III in 1221. In the magnificent cathedral, deserve special mention graves of members of the Castilian crown; chest Cid; chapel Constable of Castile and golden ladder of Siloam Diego (Renaissance, 1519).
The city once had 35 hospitals. The road ran through the streets Roads, San Juan, Fernan Gonzalez Avellanosy to Malatos Bridge. And from there it split up Hospitalel founded by King Alfonso VIII, current university. This is the land of the Cid and the church of St. Agatha is situated on the lot that occupied Santa Gadea, where Cid Alfonso VI swore to have nothing to do with the death of his brother.

LAS HUEGAS is a Monastery near the capital, in which poor pilgrims welcomed at any time. In the chapel of Santiago were kings knighted before a statue of the Apostle. Canned tombs of kings and nobles Castilians.
It is the most famous of the Cistercian monasteries of Spain. It was founded around 1180 by Alfonso VIII and his wife Doña Leonor de Aquitania in a recreation - to strike - belonging to the Crown.

CASTROJERIZ, preserves the ruins of the old castle. Romanized Celtiberian town came to have even hospitals. His street-road is almost 1,500 feet long.
Santa Maria del Manzano IX century. Your Collegiate is s.XIII. Inside, it retains a carving of the Virgin whose miracles are mentioned in the Cantigas of Alfonso X the Wise.